My Amazing Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Kondescending Kunt Unsolicited Online Dating Advice #6 "Resist the Urge to Cut and Paste Your Cool"

So, you perfected a sound byte about you and what you have to offer the ladies.

What is wrong with cutting and pasting it and repeatedly sending it to most of the women's ads to which you respond?  Especially, if you add a line or two in the beginning to demonstrate you've read her specific ad?

Well, the over sent portion can come across canned just like an overused pick up line can in offline situations.

And, online we call repeatedly sending generalized, cut and paste, messages to different folks "spam."

And, a person, like myself, who tells you I read, post, and respond to a lot of Charlottesville craigslist casual encounters ads will probably have come across your spam messaging before.

So, this particular concoction that is supposed to make you look like you invested time and energy and uniqueness to respond to little ole me... doesn't it.

Also, since you probably didn't adjust the spam to deal with my ad in particular, it seems you are not into the details of pleasing this woman as you think you are.  Case and point, men think that their stock as a lover goes up if they are willing or really want to go down on a woman.  My ad specifically mentions I dislike cunnilingus.  So, any responses I get mentioning their amazing, non-applicable oral skills are particularly heinous.

So, cutting and pasting does not make you appear interesting or intriguing, instead, it makes you look...typical.

And, I am haunting Charlottesville craigslist casual encounters for the thoroughly atypical.

No comments:

Post a Comment