My Amazing Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Personal Rainbow (8/45)

I loved how you were so excited to show me your new aberrometer. I had never thought of ophthalmology as creative. You proved me wrong. 

I had always had my eyes checked on a phoropter, so I knew that the constant, lengthy shifting of lenses might make for an interesting "read the chart until you cum story." But, I wasn't sure how you were going to be sexy in a few seconds.

Well, five seconds later, I was standing next to you looking at very interesting "wavefront" map of my pussy. The rainbow contours of my intimate geography were actually pretty. 

I was honored to be your first "pussy portrait" and smiled when you asked for my autograph.

I had never taken a picture of my vagina, because I thought it kind of ugly.

You made it beautiful.

I hope your collection goes well.

Thanks, Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment