My Amazing Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Last Evening (1/45)

(If you would like to participate in my ongoing documentation of my Charlottesville, Virginia craigslist casual encounters, let me know. Serious inquiries from Cvillians only.)

Last evening, we thought we were going to catch the end of the reggae show at the Sprint Pavilion.

Instead, you helped me, an ambassador, and a police officer help a fallen, elderly, drunk man rise from the Downtown Mall bricks into a chair.

After that drama, we decided to have a bite at The Nook. You told me, you liked how I looked out for people and that I deserved something very special. You fed me a cheese, crinkle fry and winked at me.

We went to my place.

And, you told me to change into a nightie. Intrigued, I did as you wished. I came back, and you were gone! Luckily, you had just gone to your car for my "something special". You told me to lie down on my bed. Again curious, I did as you wished.

You opened the bag and produced a Snapple Half & Half and my favorite peanut butter cookies from Campus Cookies.

I had to giggle. I am totally into men who are into the details.

You tucked me in.

Then, you pulled out a leather notebook and sat on the edge of my bed reading me your original erotica about your larger woman turn on. You even shared one that you had just written about me and you and "biting me to the pit gorging on summer."

Then, you closed your book and kissed me on the forehead and left.

I've been such a wreck since.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment